I made a couple more tweaks today. At JOSH’s behest, I changed my RSS feeds so that they’ll provide the full text of my entries, rather than just small summaries. I changed not only this blog, but my book blog as well.
I’ve also added geographic metadata to the main page of this site. It looks like this:
I used the information for Bushwick provided by the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names. As far as I can tell, those coordinates actually put you in Bed-Stuy rather than Bushwick, but to most of the world, it’s all the same anyway.
Finally, I cleaned up a few in-site navigation links that were broken.